Views: 201 Author: Hedy Publish Time: 2023-06-20 Origin: Site
What is the best way to maintain a lithium battery in the winter? The lead-acid battery, which has the advantages of being compact, light, and environmentally friendly, as well as being easy to join the market, has been unable to satisfy our expectations. Lithium battery maintenance is simple, and it may last for 5-7 years. Good maintenance habits may significantly improve the life of lithium batteries. What are the lithium battery maintenance precautions? How should a lithium battery be cared for throughout the winter? The lithium battery manufacturer has provided a response to your question below.
Temperature and humidity are the most crucial lithium battery storage conditions. Room temperature has little effect on the state of a lithium battery in general, but there should be no direct sunlight, as high temperatures can cause the model lithium battery to bulge or explode, so the model lithium battery is generally stored in an iron box or plastic box to avoid light and close gas.
1. Do not soak or wet the battery; do not stack the battery for more than 7 layers or cause the battery to rotate; and do not move the battery when the ambient temperature exceeds 65°C.
2, use a lithium battery for partial discharge rather than full discharge, and prevent repeated full discharge. When the battery is removed, the clock restarts. Whether used or not, the lithium-ion battery has a lifespan of two to three years.
3. The optimal charging environment for lithium batteries is 2026°C, and avoid outside high-temperature charging at midday in summer and at night in winter. A high temperature makes it simple to overcharge, while a low temperature causes underpressure and has a negative influence on the operation of a lithium battery.
4, lithium battery has no memory effect, shallow charging, shallow release, and charge. If there is no energy, the lithium battery's service life will be reduced. Even if a charge may be utilized for 2-3 days, charging every day is suggested. Keeping the battery in a shallow cycle condition promotes battery life extension.
5. When not in use for an extended period of time, remove the lithium battery and store it in a cool, dry area. To minimize moisture erosion, do not freeze it. Avoid using it in hot automobiles. Charge the battery to 40% if it has been kept for an extended period of time.
The temperature has a significant influence on lithium batteries; the lower the temperature, the lower the activity of the lithium battery, resulting in a significant drop in charge and discharge efficiency. In general, the operating temperature of a lithium battery ranges between -20 and 60 degrees.
1. Indoor charging to avoid freezing temperatures. If there are no indoor charging circumstances, we should make maximum use of the waste heat when the battery discharges and charge in the sun immediately after parking to improve the charging amount while avoiding lithium analysis.
2. Charge, shallow shallow charge. In the winter, lithium battery activity drops; it is very simple to overcharge; light affects battery life; heavy causes combustion mishaps. As a result, throughout the winter, we should pay special attention to the method of shallow charge by shallow charging. To avoid overcharging, it is especially important not to park the automobile for an extended period of time.
3. A winter lithium battery should keep its full life, potentially extending battery life.
The battery should be completely charged before use; rarely, a partial charge has minimal influence on the battery, but frequently, a partial charge causes the battery to create "memory," reducing mileage and shortening the battery's service life.
4. When charging, please use the original charging method.